20 January 2011

Photoshoot Friday

I know i am a little early on the draw here but in about an hour i will be on the road with my mom and on my way downstate to spend 2 days with my sister {so excited!} The boys will be here at home with daddy while this momma gets some much needed away time! I plan on having a fantastic weekend and taking tons of photos so watch out for those! I did cheat and use a picture from a couple weeks ago for my photoshoot photo, but it is also my most absolute favorite right now so i wanted to share it with you again!

Last week we didn't get as many people playing along so this week i am hoping for more! All of your shots were fabulous and beautiful! Here are just a couple of my favorites from last week


Tara from Our Journey



Mandy from A Sorta Fairytale





My beautiful boy and I <3
Have a great weekend everyone, i can't wait to see what you have for me!


a beautiful life




Powered by Linky Tools



Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...


No comments:

Intense Debate Comments