18 January 2011

Dear Mod Podge,

I love you.

I have been wanting to give this stuff a try for a while now after seeing all the amazingness that other people have done with it but i just couldn't convince myself to spend the $8 for it... Well, today i went to Joanne Fabrics to get some goodies for the Valentines gift swap that i am super excited to be a part of and found everything i needed plus some but it was all on sale, which left me with a 50% off coupon and nothing to spend it on, until i got to the checkout and saw the mod podge and decided to just go for it! So I picked up some awesome paper and i already had letters for the boy's room {Thanks Robin :)} so today during naptime i went to town and i have to say,

I LOVE THEM!

I am so happy with how they turned out and i can't wait to hang them up! I'll take a couple photos tomorrow and show you, the boys are already in bed or i would do it now! I have some great wall are planned for our bedroom all i need to do is make a quick trip to the dollar store, but i promise to share as soon as i finish!

What kind of things do you do with this stuff? Please share, i need more fun ideas!

No comments:

Intense Debate Comments