04 November 2010

Feeling Crafty....

I found this little cork board wall hanging at a consignment shop for 2.oo, i have been wanting to give this a try for a while now and i had a empty space on the wall in my office that really just needed something... so when i ran across this i got really excited, i love a good deal! This whole project cost me $5.

I know it's not much to look at here, but once i got my hands on some cute fabric.....

and some matching ribbon....


I just folded it up "gift wrapping style" and hammered tacks in to hold it down, i know there has to be a better way to go about it but i was just kind of making it up as i went...

Fabric on and ready for some ribbon! I did the same basic concept with the ribbon...

And came up with this!

I am really happy with how it turned out and now i can slide some photos in the ribbon and tack anything else in the cork board part! Plus it gives my office/guest room a little something extra i think! Now i just need to go out and find a mirror for the last wall! I think maybe i will go out and do that today, wish me luck!

Intense Debate Comments