21 November 2008

18 months..

Somehow we went from this,

To this, in only 18 short months.


Z had his 18 month check up yesterday and he is doing great! He weighed in at 23lbs 10 1/2 oz and 32 3/8 inches.. Oh and just for the record, he is in the 20th percentile for weight, 50th for height, and 60th for his head..He has always had a big head. =) He had to have a couple shots, which i hate only because now i have to hold him still.. It gives me flashbacks from when i was a kid, i specifically remember getting out of the room and running down the hall before someone caught me then my mom holding me.. I wasn't a big fan of the needle.. Then i grew up and i now i give blood on a regular basis.. haha.. how things have changed! I just can't believe that my little baby boy is already 18 months old. They love him at the doctors office, other than crying when he gets poked he is just a little (okay big) bundle of smiles and laughs for the nurses and the doctor! Oh he does have eczema which is no good..Its just one little spot behind his knee, But we picked up some eucerin creme on the way home and C put it on last night and it already looks 90% better!

No comments:

Intense Debate Comments