09 December 2008

Busy Days....


I can't believe it has been a month since i have been on here! I guess we've just been busy!! Doing alot of Christmas shopping, which i love! some people don't care for it but i find nothing more enjoyable than being able to pick out the perfect gift for someone i love. Shopping for Z has been a blast too, i know we are overdoing it and i don't care! Is that bad? haha.. i just want to be able to give my son everything, and since i know that we will have more (at least one) kids in the future i know most of the stuff will get tons of use! I have had all my decorations up since just before Thanksgiving and my tree up since the day after... I love the holidays!!
Thanksgiving was not what i was really hoping for but at least we got to see family. I had really hoped to be able to see my family this year but no such luck, however i do love my in-laws very much so it was still a good holiday.. My mother in law bought a HUGE turkey to feed 4 people and a toddler and made a roast to go with it! However since we did celebrate at our house i got to do at least some of the cooking!!! (if you knew my mother in law you would know what a treat that is =) The following day we were able to visit with my brother in law and his fiance which was nice, J and i went to TC and did some shopping which i can never get enough of!! Then Sunday we went out and got our Christmas tree! I think i will take a cue from a dear friend (yes you =) and post a picture on here, that is if i can get my son to leave the decorations alone!!! The first few days he did very well just looking, but as time goes on he becomes bolder and now he will just look at me and pull them off!! So none are in the same place as i put them! Oh well, someday i am sure i will look back and wish he was still that small... He is just getting so big and getting to the point where he is adding words to his vocabulary at least every week, the other day C and i took him to the library and he said Bee & Bird, He also started bending his knees a little and saying ready then running all the way across the room, it is hilarious! Oh he also closes his eyes super tight now when he is being shy or nervous, or if you tell him its time for "night night" but only if he is super tired.. The other day i had a Doc. appt and i took him with me, when they had to take my blood pressure Z got so mad at the lady he was screaming and hitting her and trying to take off the cuff, it was adorable! haha, he was trying to protect his mommy,, My sweet boy! He is just the greatest.

No comments:

Intense Debate Comments