30 October 2010

Sewing....

For lack of a better title (i haven't had coffee yet and already today i have been pooped on...) i am going with sewing because that's what i have been up to.. I love love love to sew but since i don't actually have a sewing room of my own my sewing machine (which is currently on the fritz) gets packed away in the closet in the office/guest room until i pull it out. Then i sew as much as i can in a day or two (at the dining room table) until it gets packed away again because it drives my husband crazy... Someday i dream of having a sewing/craft room all my own. It can double as an office so we can all hang out in there together.. (i have serious dreams for this non-existent room),, and on that note here are a couple things i did in the past couple weeks...

I also made another seriously adorable diaper & wipes case and some burp cloths for a friend who is having a little girl in December but since i didn't finish them until about 5 mins before the baby shower i also didn't manage to get any pics... anyways...

{Diaper & Wipes Holder}


{Rice Heating pack & Cover}





{Kiah's Happy Birthday Banner}


Intense Debate Comments