22 September 2010

Wordless Wednesday ~ Another Day at The Park

I haven't gotten my camera out in a couple days so this is all i have for you, a few pictures from our last outing to the park... I suppose i will have to get the camera out today and go a little crazy! I REALLY need to get a new one as mine has started to do this funky line thing in a good half of the pictures that i take... plus a piece from the side of the camera broke off which doesn't help matters much... anyways here it is, wordless Wednesday :)










The Paper Mama

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Very cute and what a fun day!

m&msmommy said...

Your boys are precious! Thank you for stopping by! :)

Charlevoix United said...

I'm pretty much amazed at how you are progressing! :) You have some wonderful test subjects to play with photography on too! Love you.

Intense Debate Comments