04 September 2010

Two Moms Made A Photo Challenge : Pets

This week i asked my husband on what photo to use for the photo challenge, being that it was pets he knew instantly what photo he thought i should use. Enter Moses. This is our 5yr old (this month ;) Yellow lab, our very first baby. He thinks he is part human so getting him to pose for a camera is really no challenge at all! Enjoy my goofy dog...



and here is my favorite photo of both our dogs Max & Moses, thrown in for good measure....




">

4 comments:

Linkie Lueville said...

CUUTEE! What a happy poop! Thanks for playing along!

Sarah said...

Wonderful photos! What gorgeous dogs! Looks like they are best friends!

Nicole said...

Great doggie pictures! I love the second photo!

Jennifer said...

Thanks Nicole! I like the second one so much more, but Chris was sure that the first was the best, he said "it showed his personality better" ahhh a man and his dog.... hahaha

Intense Debate Comments