21 September 2010

Salsa Time!

Every year my beautiful mother & I get together and make homemade salsa, it is by far one of my favorite times of the year! Fall means salsa (and applesauce this year but that's not 'til Friday so you will have to wait a couple days!) and since i was too busy having fun most of these shots are afterthoughts so don't look too closely!

If anyone is interested at all i would be more than happy to share my recipe, I'm not going to do the work though unless someone wants it, so please comment and let me know!

Here it is, my Grandma Sanchez's Salsa





2 comments:

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

I'd be interested in the recipe. I make my own too, but it's a little different. This looks like one my husband would like. I love the picture of them jarred! Very cool.

I read your comment on preschool. I think that's great. :)

Jennifer said...

Perfect! I'll do a post tomorrow with the recipe!

Intense Debate Comments