17 September 2008

First Trip to the Dentist!!!







Zeke has officially made his first trip to the dentist! He did so great!! I don't think i could have been more proud! And of course the good news is his teeth are just as wonderful as they look in that handsome little smile he gives. After we went to the dentist we took went out to lunch with B and my mom which turned out to be a little stressful as the little man of the hour was getting a little tired.. but still fun =D after lunch we took a walk downtown and had some ice cream and went into the toy store which Z loved. We also found him a little hat that he wears nearly everyday now. It just too cute.. all in all it was a great day! I am so greatful for the wonderful people in my life who make these little outings possible. Thank you all, i love you! Well now the day is done and my little man is ready for bed time so off we go to bed......


No comments:

Intense Debate Comments