05 June 2011

Right now i am listening to my 4yr old and my 1yr old sing Justin Bieber...

and it is awesome.

I have no photos to share since i only picked up my camera twice in the month of May :/
I miss it!!

Things have just been crazy, and i know we all have our crazy lives but for me the thing that gets put aside ends up being blogging, and photography.. two things that i really love.. So i am making a middle of the year resolution, to do at least ONE thing for myself everyday.. Its so easy to get caught up in taking care of the little ones that i forget about myself until i look in the mirror and have to do a double take... Who is that old lady with no make-up and hair out to there? yikes..

I plan to blog on that too, kinda of a two birds with one stone kinda deal.. *smiles*

Today has been a long awesome day with friends hanging at the beach, but now i am tired and hungry, as are the boys! So I'm off for now, but i promise tomorrow i will be back!! Hope you all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How are you doing? I've missed your posts lately! Hope all is well!

Intense Debate Comments