25 May 2011

Theme Thursday ~ I'm back!!

Hello Friends!


I am so happy to be back! I took a much needed blogging break that i had half started sometime ago, i am feeling so much better though and refreshed and ready to be here! I have tons of exciting posts to share with you! For now though lets focus on Theme Thursday!


This week i decided not to participate in choosing the winner because i have been out for the past couple weeks, Check out Nicole's blog to see who won and who was featured..




This weeks Theme is Architecture




This shot was back from my photoshoot with my sister and her husband, i saw the reflection of the building in the glass and had to capture it! It's not my best shot as far as angles go, but i still love it!




A Beautiful Life ~ Architecture




Another Day Another Diaper ~ Architecture




Make sure to grab our button and link back to here or Nicole's blog! I can't wait to see what you all have for us!

Next weeks theme is Celebration



Another Day Another Diaper








1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you're back! Your shot is exquisite! I love it! What a cool perspective, and the reflection...you're just neat altogether!

Intense Debate Comments