04 April 2011

Miscellany Monday

Just a quick pop in to say Hi! I am still here and i am still blogging! It just seems to have taken a backseat to all the other things going on my life right now....
1. Hello iPhone Me and this amazing phone have been getting acquainted the past couple days.... Chris and i decided it was time to get something new for us, it's so easy to spoil our kids rotten at every given opportunity but sometimes we forget that we both work hard and deserve something nice every once in a while, so we both got our iPhones! I am in LOVE with this phone! {and secretly an addict of angry birds... not a great thing when a little box pops up telling you that you have played 5hours of the game when you have owned the phone less than a week... oops..}


2. I am so happy to have my boys home! They spent last weekend with their grandparents and got home on Wednesday, since then life has been a whirlwind! I haven't had time to fold the mountains of laundry that seem to be overtaking my bedroom..


3. however, i did get a chance to go out and get a mani pedi {see the super pretty color that i picked out below and now want to buy because i love it so much} that Chris got me for my birthday and it was AMAZING, they have these awesome massage chairs and i went tanning {i know shame shame but it was so warm, and i am SO white!} which was amazing except my stomach hasn't seen the light of day in, well lets see Zeke is almost 4 so.... 4 years?
(Cajun Shrimp)



4. Aside from the phones we picked up a couple more new things that we really needed, a new computer monitor, and of course the much needed wii! Zeke nearly beat me at bowling this afternoon.. Just thought i would throw that one out there for you... It has been so much fun and i am looking forward to being able to watch netflix anytime i want, Bones Season 5 here i come!


5. I have no pictures of my own on my computer right this moment because Chris wiped it clean before he installed the new monitor, so i need to start snapping!


6. Tae Kwon Do.

My first belt test is in May and i have a lot of practicing to do! I over think it too much.... the form is pretty easy its just getting it right that will be the hard part!



I hope you all have an awesome week! I plan to try and post more soon but i can't make any promises.. Make sure to come back on Thursday for this weeks Theme Thursday, the current theme is water this weeks theme is a touch of spring, i already have my shot! and i can't wait to see yours!

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

No comments:

Intense Debate Comments