05 February 2011

Randomness

1. I WILL take down the Christmas decorations today, like as soon as i am done with this post! I need some inspiration to make something pretty and fun for around the house and currently there is no place to put anything so i WILL take everything down today!

2. Tonight is girls night, we are going out dancing and it is going to be A~M~A~Z~I~N~G! The only problem is i have NOTHING TO WEAR! AHHHHHH!!! I found this lace shirt as JC Pennys the other day that is a really pretty peacock blue but just horribly ugly cut... so... I *think* i might go pick that up as soon as the husband gets back from his hockey game and *try* to turn it into something pretty... wish me luck! I am going to need it! I have never *made* clothes before so this is all new to me!

3. tae qwon do. yeah baby, you heard me. I am doing tae qwon do. i am officially, wait for it... A white belt! Ha! I am just lucky enough to have a friend who is a 3rd degree black belt and also teaches a class every week, and also made me go! turns out, i love it! GREAT workout! So, I'll keep you updated on how that goes :)

4. I really did finish all my pay it forward and valentine craft swap goodness, and it really is ready to be mailed out.. i just haven't made it to the post office yet :/ I also did a post on all the awesomeness that i have been up to lately sewing/crafting wise, i just don't want to share it with you until i get everyone their goodies! I like the surprise!

5. I feel like i have been sewing up a storm lately! I even got brave enough to start my own etsy shop! yay me! The only thing is that i don't actually have anything on there yet... i mean i have some here made i just haven't taken the time to list them yet... i want to get a little more made first then i will share! Wish me luck on that too would ya?

6. Please link up to photoshoot friday!! Just snap a pic of you or you and someone else and link it back up here, the link will be open until Tuesday!! Its good for my selfesteem when you join in! :)
7. My kids are awesome. I love them so much sometimes i can't stand it! Zeke is just hanging out here with me being all adorable so i needed to share just how great they are :)

Have a great weekend everyone! Thanks for listening to my ramblings!

No comments:

Intense Debate Comments