14 January 2011

I am awesome.

I used a staple gun and no one was injured.



Yes!



When we moved into this adorable little house i was 8months pregnant with Kiah, so it has been a while.... A friend gave me this great little table set for the kitchen, See below...




If you didn't notice the cushions are white.

And i have two boys...


They weren't white anymore....


I had attempted to cover them before by taking the fabric off of two chair cushions that my mother in law had given me but because i didn't measure and i am not smart the fabric was too small and left about 3inches in the front uncovered... only a problem when the chairs weren't pushed in.....

But now, they are covered in a pretty new fabric that matches the kitchen perfectly! I will have to get a photo of them sometime this year...


Hope everyone had a great Friday! Ours was busy shopping for some goodies to wear to an 80's theme party Chris and i are attending tomorrow! Don't you worry there WILL BE photos to document that! And if you leave me more pretty comments i will share ;)


Don't forget to link up to Photoshoot Friday! The linky will be open until Tuesday and i won't tell if you don't take the pictures until Monday.... *smiles*

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Intense Debate Comments