13 October 2010

Wordless{ish} Wednesday

{ Zeke & The little pumpkin that now lives in my house}

{Kiah & Daddy watching the cows}

{Zeke & Mommy}

{Zeke accidentally feeding pumpkin #1 to the cows}

{My Guys}

{mmmmmmmmmm squash}

{so many choices!}


{Is this kid adorable or what?}


{Attempt #3825 at a family photo... and this was the best one... }

{Kiah & Moses worn out after a long day}
This was by far the busiest weekend ever. We had 4 days of company, Applefest (a local festival with petting zoo, vendors of all kinds, and lots and lots of apples! unfortunately i forgot to take the camera to this) on Sat. morning, Hayride and pumpkin picking in the afternoon, and then back home for Kiah's first birthday party! (pictures to come) Sunday we said goodbye to Chris's parents who are leaving for Florida for the winter this week. They live 4 hours away and have not gone more than a month and half tops w/o seeing the boys. It's going to be hard on everyone..
Sorry if it feels like it's been forever since i have posted anything, we are just trying to recuperate after a long and very busy weekend!
Now i must hurry and get dressed and we are off to Ki's one year doctor appt & flu shots for both boys... No fun, but worth it in the end!


The Paper Mama


6 comments:

Jennifer Ross said...

Great pictures Jen! Did someone go to Bill's, hmmmmmmmmmm? lol Parker's going on a field trip there for school. I here about it daily! Imagine that!! lol

Thanks for the last couple of comments on my blog. I appreciate the support. My home is ready, when you are. I really do not like moving. grrrrrrr You, me and a pot of coffee.... sounds good to me.

Talk to you soon.

WeeMasonMan's Mom said...

Definitely looks like a busy weekend! Beautiful pictures! I especially love the one of Kiah and Moses!!

Nicole said...

Absolutely beautiful. The shots are great and I really like the family shot! I'm so bummed we missed it. Maybe next time! It definitely looks like it was a lot of fun!

Marci said...

Hi,

Just stopping by from the Wednesday Blog Hop and following your blog.

www.thewhitewhimsies.blogspot.com

Tara said...

Very cute! I love all the gourds lined up!

Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews said...

Looks like a great time!

I just found your blog through one of the Wednesday blog hops! Have a great night.

Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

Intense Debate Comments