23 October 2010

Flashback Friday

I don't know if i have mentioned it or not, (being that my little bought with "blogger's block" has pretty much prevented me from mentioning much of anything at all...) but, my husband is a hockey player. I LOVE that about him, he started playing men's league this fall and winter league started Thursday night, i have been to nearly EVERY game, it's costing a small fortune in babysitter fee's (thanks mom for filling in and saving us some money every now and then!) however, it is totally worth it! He is a great player, and looks pretty good while doing it too!

So my flashback today is actually more of Chris's flash back, we recently got a bunch of photos from his parents and this was in there, Chris at 10yrs old. Don't you just love it?



Flashback Friday Button

Intense Debate Comments