23 October 2010

Flashback Friday

I don't know if i have mentioned it or not, (being that my little bought with "blogger's block" has pretty much prevented me from mentioning much of anything at all...) but, my husband is a hockey player. I LOVE that about him, he started playing men's league this fall and winter league started Thursday night, i have been to nearly EVERY game, it's costing a small fortune in babysitter fee's (thanks mom for filling in and saving us some money every now and then!) however, it is totally worth it! He is a great player, and looks pretty good while doing it too!

So my flashback today is actually more of Chris's flash back, we recently got a bunch of photos from his parents and this was in there, Chris at 10yrs old. Don't you just love it?



Flashback Friday Button

There was an error in this gadget

Intense Debate Comments