21 October 2010

30 Days of Truth ~ Day 1 & Day 2

I ran across this 30 days of truth on a couple of blogs that i follow and really found it interesting, I tend to devote this blog mostly to photo challenges and my kids and even those tie together. I don't talk about myself all that much and honestly even in my everyday life that holds true, my kids are my world but sometimes i wonder who i am anymore. I mean i know i am a mom that will always hold true but it might be nice to find out some other truths about myself while i am at it.....



Day 1

Something you hate about yourself

I am going to steal a page from the paper mama here and say that i don't really HATE anything about myself I also prefer to save the label for something really deserving of such a strong emotion. However there are plenty of things i don't like about myself. My short temper is the one thing that i am going to focus on to share with you today, i have such a hard time keeping it reined and more often than not the simplest thing will set me off, I have been known to yell at the kids (please don't take that the wrong way, i mean more like raise my voice in frustration but never yell at them) when no one is obeying and momma just wants to get out the door/get the house clean/ sit down for 5 seconds w/o someone needing something. I am working on it and hopefully my husband who takes the brunt of it can attest to the progress that i have made.
I am a work in progress!

Day 2

Something you love about yourself

These two days really seem to go hand in hand, well for the self esteem anyways. Love is also a pretty strong emotion but not one that i feel needs to be held back, i am a lover! About me though? Lets see.... really I'm not stalling here... (please note the intense sarcasm here....)

Okay i got it! I love that i am a giver. I would gladly give anything i have to someone if i knew that it would make them happy. Christmas is one of my favorite times of year because i have an excuse to give to everyone, not that i need an excuse mind you but it's still nice to be able to! I love to plan gifts that i know will bring a smile to someones face!





Intense Debate Comments