11 September 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award

They like me they really like me!!

I am feeling very honored right now, first today a photo i submitted to the paper mama photo challenge was chosen as a favorite, and now i am blessed to be given the Versatile Blogger Award! This was given to me by Nicole over at Another Day Another Diaper .



I have loved working on this blog and as a matter of fact Nicole has been kind of an inspiration to me :) See i have had this blog for quite some time but never really did much with it, however after seeing all the great things she was doing i decided to take a closer look and have discovered such a huge community of amazing people who have also continued to inspire me! So thanks to everyone!




So here it is, seven things about me:




1. This good looking guy here & I have been together for almost 7 years, we are celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary in just a couple weeks.





2. They most important things to me in the whole world are these 3 right here.




3. I love to bake. This is my very first attempt at a Cherry Pie. I thought it turned out pretty good :)




4. The ONLY award i have even won in my entire life (until today of course!) was an award for pumpkin carving years and years ago. This was this year and you'll have to give me a break as this was only a couple weeks after Kiah was born..



5. I don't believe there is any such thing as taking too many pictures. You wouldn't want to miss a moment like this right?




6. I love to sew, you may have seen the recent post. The one where i finished my first ever quilt! (and i am about to embark on my next quest to make one for my parents, so stay tuned for that!)



7. I am in love with my family.






So that's it! That is me. And i have to tell you that was so much harder than i thought it would be! Turns out i don't always have alot to say about myself.. ask me about my kids on the other hand.....................


So comes the time to pass on the award, here are a few of my favorite blogs;






Mommy Elephants Adventures

1 comment:

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

I'm very glad you gave me this award because now I know about you. Your blog is great!! I blogged 7 things about me in response to your post, so thank you.

Now that cherry pie is beautiful!! Great job! Love the pumpkin, one of my favorite things! And nice job on the quilt. I've been meaning to make my son a quilt for almost a year. I have all the stuff, just haven't put it together yet. I was going to make it for his first birthday, but now I'm aiming for his second. :)

Intense Debate Comments