20 April 2010

Coffee = Life.







Here are a couple pics from the weekend =)






This past week was so incredibly overwhelming i feel like could sleep for a week just to make up for it! We had gone to Chris's parents over the weekend which was great (they took the kids and Chris and i went on date =) and both mornings Annie came and got Kiah as soon as she got up and let me sleep in a little) Then Monday morning came................. Zeke started crying when he woke up which is unusual then he called to me from his room asking for a wipe.. uh oh... He had thrown up ALL OVER himself & his bed, beyond gross... Well we got that all cleaned up and aside from being cranky from being thrown in the shower as soon as he got up he seemed okay for the rest of the day, so i tried to play catch-up with house work and caring for a cranky babe who has another tooth coming in. THEN TUES MORNING CAME.... He woke up okay but kept telling me his tummy hurt, i kept a very close eye on him and he ran into the bathroom and got sick ( I don't use the d word ever if you follow..) and it went on like that all day long.. and twice he had accidents but thank God i had left a pull-up in him just in case.. the next two days were just a repeat and it wasn't until Friday that he actually started to feel better... it was awful, i felt so bad for the poor kiddo! Thank goodness now it's a new week and everyone is healthy again, we have just been taking it very easy this week just to make sure! Thurs though will be the start of another fun weekend! Zeke's grandparents are coming to pick him up and take him downstate until Sunday (that will be the longest he has EVER been away from us!) and Chris will be gone Thurs night thru Sunday night working an Emmaus walk. I will be all alone! well kinda.. I will still have Ki (i really didn't have the energy or the time to get THAT much milk ready!) and Friday night my mom is coming over to stay with me and then we are headed over to Gaylord Saturday morning to do a little shopping and then over to the church to help out. I am really looking forward to the weekend though, it will be more alone time than i am used to and i think i may just sleep the whole time if i can!

1 comment:

Jennifer Ross said...

You did that title for me, right? lol

I guess we will hold off a little longer on that coffee grinder, huh? lol Maybe, one of my kids will get sick again, after your Zeke gets better. You're never gonna get to taste that coffee of yours! It's probably the worst birthday gift you have ever gotten! A gift that you can't use! lol Sorry, I can't help but laugh, but I have learned from this too..... check the label on coffee before buying!!!! :) You know ya love me Jen :}

Intense Debate Comments